We at smARTravel are looking forward to work with you. If you think you have a strong personality, creative and ready to learn, feel free to send us your application.
As an smARTravel employee, you can expect a work environment that:
- Promote teamwork activities
- Encourage knowledge sharing
- Strongly support skills, knowledge and career building
- Respect the individual
- Value cultural diversity
What you can expect?
- An interesting role in dynamic and professional team
- No-bureaucracy, engineering company
- Multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work on complex, entertaining and innovative technological solutions
If you are not sure whether the working for startup is for you or not, then you should read this article and solve your doubts.
Job opportunities - March 2018
Blockchain C# developer
Alsaro Sagl is a Swiss consulting engineering company based in Lugano, founded in 2014. Alsaro Sagl focuses on developing software and hardware solutions for different institutions and businesses. The company develops products that use cutting-edge technology, ensuring to their clients optimal and creative solutions that will position them among pioneers in the market. Our relevant expertise lies in crypto currencies (mining farms design and blockchain development), business intelligence (big data), cloud infrastructure design (Amazon, Azure) and app development.
Start date: immediate.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve smart contracts over Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT)
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- You apply software engineering practices to deliver production quality software
- You enjoy collaboration with others—our work isn’t carried out in a vacuum, and everyone contributes to get the job done
- Experience writing smart contracts (Neo)
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or another technical related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience in C#
- Strong coder. Regardless of which language you use or how you learned it, we’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code