We at smARTravel are looking forward to work with you. If you think you have a strong personality, creative and ready to learn, feel free to send us your application.
As an smARTravel employee, you can expect a work environment that:
- Promote teamwork activities
- Encourage knowledge sharing
- Strongly support skills, knowledge and career building
- Respect the individual
- Value cultural diversity
What you can expect?
- An interesting role in dynamic and professional team
- No-bureaucracy, engineering company
- Multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work on complex, entertaining and innovative technological solutions
If you are not sure whether the working for startup is for you or not, then you should read this article and solve your doubts.
Job opportunities - August 2017
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- You apply software engineering practises to deliver production quality software
- You enjoy collaboration with others—our work isn’t carried out in a vacuum, and everyone contributes to get the job done
- Ability to speak and write in Italian fluently and idiomatically
- Strong back-end development experience
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Java Spring
- Strong coder. Regardless of which language you use or how you learned it, we’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code
- Bachelor's Degree
- Java Spring: 3 years